Yes, starting with the new Solo PRO, SRT will now be supported using our elastic debonding cloud, the LRT service. Below are some details on this new SRT support.
- SRT Caller mode is supported
- Optional SRT stream keys are supported, if the service you are streaming to requires them
- SRT passphrase protection is supported
- You can set the target SRT latency, we will recommend a default value if you are not sure of an appropriate setting
- SRT does require the use of the LRT cloud, so does require an LRT subscription
- SRT will be supported on Solo PRO, and on Solo (support for Solo will require a forthcoming firmware update, look for news about this in the next few weeks)