LiveU Solo Portal Main Window
The LiveU Solo portal main window contains the following columns of information:
- Unit Name: Specifies the serial number of the LiveU Solo unit.
- Provider: Specifies the destination to which the video is to be streamed.
- Unit Status: Indicates the current status of the unit.
- Transcoder:If the selected destination includes a transcoder option that LiveU Solo can remotely start for you, the status of that transcoder will be shown here.
- Edit :Click this button to create and select a destination. For more details, see the Configure a Destination section.
- Start/Stop : Toggles to start or stop streaming.
The data is automatically refreshed; however, you can click the button to query the control system for the latest data at any time.