LiveU Net is a USB-connected, global 3G/4G/LTE modem and antenna, designed by LiveU. When externally plugged into the LiveU field unit, LiveU Net provides optimal cellular connectivity, allowing you to boost your bonding power and enhance your stream reliability.
Designed for robust performance, LiveU Net offers highest reliability compared to other carrier-branded USB modems with 100% compatibility, successfully tested with all LiveU units. Live Net can be used globally with any SIM card.
LTE CATEGORY: CAT-12
BANDS SUPPORTED: LTE B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B9, B12, B13, B18, B19, B20, B26, B28, B29, B30, B32, B41, B42, B43, B46, B48, B66
3G/4G B1, B2, B4, B5, B6, B8, B9, B19
PEAK DOWNLOAD RATE: 600 MBPS
PEAK UPLOAD RATE: 150 MBPS
SIM SIZE: MICRO SIM
HOST CONNECTIVITY: USB 2.0
Inserting a SIM Card
- Remove the two Philips head screws on the back of the LiveU Net unit
- Remove the back plastic cover
- Find the SIM slot labeled SIM A (SIM B is unused)
- Insert the sim, pushing it down until it clicks and stays in place
- Replace the back cover, replace the two screws, being careful to not over tighten the two screws
Article is closed for comments.