If your input signal to the LiveU Solo is interlaced, the Solo will de-interlace (deinterlace) the video, so that the video you are sending to your online platform is always progressive. You do not need to activate or select this feature, it is automatic.
Articles in this section
- Is There a Data Limit to the LRT Service?
- Can I Stream to Multiple Destinations at the Same Time?
- Can I Use LiveU Solo With a Video Switcher or Multi-Cam Setup?
- How Can I Power My LiveU Solo?
- How Do I Stream To Facebook?
- How Do I Stream To Youtube?
- What Is LRT?
- How Can I Stream to a Facebook Group?
- What if the charging indicator is blinking red?
- How Can I Configure The LAN Port to DHCP Or Static Settings?