LiveU Solo Home Screen
- Alert: Is displayed when an alert is detected. The type of alert is displayed next to the
- Battery Status: Displays battery charge, as follows:
- Green: The battery is charged 20% or more.
- Yellow: The battery is charged between 10% to 20%.
- Red: The battery is charged between 5% to 10%.
- Flashing Red: The battery is charged less than 5%.
- Battery Charging Indication: Displays when the unit is connected to external power and the battery is charging. The lightning bolt icon appears on the Battery Status icon. The battery color indicates the amount of remaining power (see above).
The Battery Status icon also appears at the bottom of all Main screen windows, as shown below:
- Lower Status Bar: Indicates the status of the unit, as follows:
- OFFLINE: The Solo is not connected to the network or is currently attempting to connect to the network.
- READY: The Solo is connected to the network and ready.
- Indicates that the Solo is streaming and shows the current transmission rate (in Kbps).
- The Home screen automatically shows a preview of the video feed during streaming.
The Unit Info option displays the Solo unit’s name, serial number, software version and activated services.
If any of the information on this screen is longer than the screen permits, two dots (..) are displayed at the end of the relevant line. After a few seconds, the currently selected information line starts to scroll so that you can see the rest of the information.The Unit Info option displays the Solo unit’s name, serial number, software version and activated services.
When contacting a support representative, make sure to have the last five digits of the Solo unit’s serial number available.
To view unit information, use the arrows on the joystick to navigate to the Unit Info option and press either the joystick’s Right or Center (OK) buttons.